– Welcome Glass
– Guided Visit to the Winery
– Wine Tasting (Colomé Torrontés, Colomé Estate & Colomé Auténtico)
– Guided Visit to James Turrell Museum
Tour Hours (Booking only)
– 11:30 am. (tours available in English & Spanish)
– 15:00 pm. (Spanish tour)
– Open from Tuesday to Sunday (Mondays closed – Ask for holidays)
– PRICE: Please ask
– Groups are limited.
For more information and bookings:
Tel.: +54 (3868) 494200
Provincial Route 53, Km. 20, Molinos (4419), Salta, Argentina
During the rainy season (from December to March) the Skyspace installation may be out of service. This art work is shown with a minimum of 6 people.
Participants must be at least 12 years of age.
In Colomé, you can perform various outdoor, cultural and gastronomic activities, enjoying the immense landscape, mountains and a unique panoramic view, entering through trails and vineyards in intimate contact with nature.